Biomass fired boiler for sale to Pakistan

Biomass fired boiler for sale to Pakistan

  • Usage: Industrial
  • Style: Horizontal
  • Structure:
  • Fuel:
  • Steam Pressure:
  • Certification: ISO&ASME&IBR
  • Place of Origin: Zhengzhou, China
  • Capacity:
  • Output: steam or hot water
  • Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set
  • Packaging:standart export packing
  •  
  • Delivery:60days after payment
  •  
  • Payment Terms:L/C,T/T
  • Port: Qingdao/Shanghai
Product Description

The biomass fired boilers in Pakistan is designed based on the firing materials of crop straw, wood chips, sawdust, peanut shell, corn cob, rice straw, rice husk, straw bran, tree branches and leaves, hay and so on. It is also suitable for wood pellets fired boiler and chain grate boiler. Because the biomass fuel is a kind of compressed molding carbon clean fuel and 96% of the fuel will be burnt directly in Pakistan. The rest 4% of the ash from biomass fuel will be recycled again, such as used for fertilizer.

Biomass fired boiler for sale in Pakistan

As a key supplier of biomass fired boilers since 1945, ZG always provides the optimize proposals and optimal boilers for the clients with the bottom price. Decades of exporting experience has shipped ZG biomass boilers for sale to varies countries such as India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Congo, Tanzania, the Unite State, Russia, UAE, Thailand etc. like 10 ton biomass fired steam boiler for sale. Compared with coal, oil, natural gas in Pakistan, biomass material is the fourth largest energy. It will become the most important energy in the near future. It is necessary for biomass fired boiler for sale to home and abroad, especially Pakistan.

Features of biomass fired boiler in Thailand

1. Biomass fired boiler is chain grate type boiler burning coal, biomass or mix-firing both.
2. It adopts membrane water wall, with economizer in the rear of boiler.
3. High combustion efficiency, energy saving and low emission.
4. Three-pass tube design incorporating a wet back turnaround that eliminates the need for rear door refractory.
5. Larger steam disengagement area providing high quality steam, larger steam storage capability for quicker response to sudden steam demand.
6. Equipped with PLC-based control system to realize automatic operating in start-up, standby and shutdown control
7. Designed, constructed and stamped in accordance with the requirements of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers.

Biomass fired boiler manufacturer in Pakistan

ZG Boiler has been manufacturing biomass fired boilers for a long history. The biomass fired boiler in Pakistan has a high efficiency rate which ranges from 85% to 90%. Heating equipment in the biomass fired boiler may be used for both dry and up to 15% moist fuel. ZG offers a complete range (2ton - 20ton) of biomass fired boilers for Pakistan industrial market. Biomass fired boiler in Pakistan has been applied in all kinds of industrial areas and has played an important role for industry manufacturing.
 

Pre:10 ton biomass fired steam boiler for sale

Next:4 ton DZL horizontal biomass steam boiler

Other products from Our company

Hot products

Chinese biomass fired power plant boiler

Chinese biomass fired power plant boiler for sale

In China, the technology of ZBG Biomass Boiler is very mature and advanced, especially the biomass power plant boiler is in the leading position in the country. Because the biomass power plant boiler + More

News

Projects

Contact

  • Email: [email protected]
  • Tel: 86-86678488
  • Address: NO.88 Science Road,High and New Technology Development District,Zhengzhou,China